5G is not just about the technology. The investments expected for 5G are large, but so is the opportunity that it enables. It is expected to trigger the next wave of digital transformation in industry and society. It will enable new business models and
innovation across the sectors.
This 4 hours interactive workshop will:
- Discuss how 5G enables opportunities across various industries
- Discuss your specific situation and “brainstorm” on how 5G can be implemented
- Elaborate on the potential for savings, efficiency, productivity, but also new revenue, and opening up new markets
- Investigate how 5G can be applied across the supply chain
- Explore how 5G can be used as a competitive advantage
- Identify how 5G can actually be implemented in different situations and scenarios
Senior Expert 5G Business Models
Marios Nicolaou is an international expert on digital transformation and 5G strategy. He is currently focusing on the implementation of Industry 4.0 and the digitalization of vertical sectors including the new value through 5G. He is also an expert in the strategic implementation of 5G across consumer and vertical segments and how this can be enabled with the phase out from legacy and the optimal utilisation of spectrum.
Marios has worked extensively with companies like Alcatel-Lucent and Nokia with a focus on helping large operators evolve their converged networks while maximising market value. He has also invented innovations which have gone to market successfully and he is often invited to 5G conferences as a thought-leader in the area of 5G business models.
Marios holds an MSc in Engineering Management from the University of Southern California and a BSc in EE from the University of California Irvine.